4 Sept 2013

Tales of My Misadventure




After every crying night there is always a smiling dawn so they say. Am I an exception to this norm? I ask myself, and then maybe it’s not a norm i replied as if someone was waiting to hear my reply.
Hmm..... My name is Dupe, a tall and beautiful young lady, whom most men wouldn’t mind divorcing their wife just to have a night with me, am also an intelligent young lady who use to do brilliantly in both primary and secondary school .But things changed suddenly for the worst when I gained admission into a tertiary institution in Nigeria to study law, though I was comfortable with all the good things of life, I know something was missing, it took me no time to discover the missing link as I began to associate myself with some girls of questionable characters in the school campus. They became my closest friends and eventually hired me into prostitution. Sometimes I ask myself ‘’why am I venturing into commercial-sex’’, ‘’Am I not comfortable at all?’’ All these questions keep lingering in my heart every moment. The force pulling me was unstoppable I couldn’t control myself and I knew for sure my life was ending into an abyss; it was only a matter of time. Within this period, I can only count the number of abortion I have done not the number of men I have slept with, indeed I have lost count.

One faithful night, as usual we got off to our usual rendezvous met our client and drove off with them en-route to the hotel. My body all of a sudden became heavy, as if I haven’t slept for some days, I couldn’t control the blinking of my eyelids either, as both closed-up like a watch man, who after several attempts of battling against sleep, finally gave in. I woke up with my friends in a medium sized hut filled with fetish things, how did I get here was the question I asked myself, where are my friends, what would they do to me were among numerous questions buzzing through my mind. To cut the long story short I barely managed to escape from their grasps in a bizarre manner I would not like to remember.

Few days later, I gave my life to Christ, started going to church and ultimately delivered from various forms of addiction (Sex, drug, alcohol, name it). Presently now, I have a guy who is very serious about me and ready to marry me. He is so good to me to a fault that makes me wonder if I really deserve him, I love him, too and he knows that, But the last time I went for a check-up I was told that my womb would not be able to support a child which technically means that I might remain barren in life unless God intervene. It is the dream of every lady to have a good husband like Tunde, I don’t want to lose him and I still don’t want him to suffer for my carelessness ad delinquencies. WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment